One.com is looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager for our Malmö office.
One.com is the leading Hosting & Domain company in Northern Europe, with 280 colleagues across offices in Copenhagen, Malmo, Dubai, Cebu and Gurgaon. We are looking for a Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our marketing team of 10 colleagues, serving 9 markets and 6 different languages and more than 1.000.000 customers worldwide.
The Affiliate Manager works with our affiliate marketing partners to supply traffic from our exclusive brand and organic web properties. The Affiliate Manager is responsible for seeking out new affiliates on a continual basis and cultivating these relationships. The ideal candidate will understand the nature of internet marketing, how to drive traffic and pay for performance-based affiliate programs. The Affiliate Manager will have overall marketing and canvassing responsibilities for new partner acquisition, through search, affiliate, data feeds and email, and development of new features and business tactics that will attract new customers. Along with the responsibilities of day to day activities that are assigned in relation to overall company benefit.
The Affiliate Marketing Manager will
- Develop and oversee strategy, day-to-day management of, and growth of the affiliate program
- Partner actively and empathically with key affiliates to help exceed their revenue objectives; inspire affiliate excitement and engagement about our offers and products
- Identify, recruit, and cultivate new affiliate relationships that will expand our reach to new audiences
- Monitor affiliates for compliance of program terms and conditions; assist with fraud detection and investigation
- Leverage internal data, partner insights, market trends, and the competitive landscape to make data-based recommendations for perpetual improvements
- Effectively communicate channel performance and test learnings to the broader marketing team, to cross-functional partners, and to leadership. Develop customized dashboards and reports as needed
- Collaborate with social team to identify and engage influencers via partnerships or campaigns
- Partner with design team to develop creative assets most appropriate for our products and for the various publishers
- Work with our product and engineering teams to enhance our site and platform as needed to integrate well with partners (examples: data feeds, tracking pixels, tagging)
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in the industry; evaluate new technologies, strategies, and tactics
- Any duties assigned from time to time
The right person
You are a fast learner, with an eagerness to get international marketing experience in the digital product industry. You are super comfortable with data, excel and pivot tables. You love seeing the results of your hard work and are driven by winning.
The right fit
- Degree in relevant field (Marketing, Business, Finance)
- Strong interest in web/digital products and everything www-related
- High proficiency with Excel and data sets from CSV
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to build relationships and influence all levels of an organization
- Strong project management and reporting skills
Why you would love working at One.com
- A chance to truly have an impact on the overall business targets
- Yearly bonus package tied to targets
- Free fruits, snacks, soft drinks, coffee and tea available at the office
- Flexible meeting hours (between 8am and 10am) and working week of 37,5 hours
- Option to join enhanced health care plan to cover physiotherapy, chiropractor and similar treatments
- Offices and 270+ colleagues around the world, Copenhagen, Malmö, Dubai, Cebu, Gurgaon
Are you our new colleague? Then click on APPLY NOW and submit your CV and application.