One.com is looking for an experienced BI Analyst for our executive team
As BI analyst you will be supporting the office of C-Level management and marketing, primarily reporting to the CFO. You will provide actionable insights from varied internal and external data sources, including operational, transactional and marketing data. You will collaborate widely across company departments to source, aggregate and present data through a consistent and helpful reporting portfolio.
You will have ownership of data warehousing and reporting frameworks within the business, as well as setup and monitoring of Google Analytics tracking for the company websites. To deliver crucial business insights, you will need to have business acumen combined with strong analytical skills. You like to ask the right questions and find the tools and data to provide answers that will move our business forward.
The right person has
- 4+ years of experience in BI/BA roles; experience working for ecommerce subscription businesses a strong advantage
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or similar
- Technical skills: SQL server; scripting; data analysis software such as Tableau, Data Studio, Power BI etc.; Google Analytics 360; big data tech such as Hadoop
- Analytical skills: excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities; business acumen and interest in data-driven commercial strategy; thoroughness
- Team skills: ability to function autonomously while actively liaising across departments; communicating for results; initiative and natural curiosity in seeking out new information
- Design, develop, test and implement data warehouse systems for BI reporting and analysis; maintain and upgrade BI systems as necessary
- Validate data integrity, quality and accuracy across data sources
- Work with various business teams to interpret business requirements and determine optimal BI solutions
- Generate cross-functional BI reports, dashboards and data models with the help of BI tools and MS-Office products
- Upgrade, monitor and report on Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce data from the company website
- Perform BI research and analysis for senior management, including competitive and market-focused data
- Set up competitive price monitoring system and price change alerts
- Define objective measurable reporting criteria for new business initiatives, such as assisted sales or premium services
- Provide analytical support for tracking, monitoring and improving support operations
- Collaborate with Marketing to leverage transactional and service usage data, customer segmentation and content marketing workflows
A full-time job in a fast-moving company within the Hosting and Domain industry, where you get the chance to influence the direction and contribute to making important decisions for the company.
As our new colleague, you will work in beautiful surroundings 5 minutes from Copenhagen Central Station. We offer a professional and informal work environment with a casual atmosphere and competent colleagues from many different nationalities, as well as a great and varied lunch agreement.
Attractive and dynamic salary package including a range of benefits like free health insurance, flexible working hours and many other flexible benefits to chose from.
The position is full time and to start as soon as possible.