One.com is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for our office in Malmö.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, it is your job to ensure that our brand awareness and recall in the Scandinavian markets is increasing as well as driving incremental bottom funnel conversions from those efforts. You will be in charge for, and own, Paid Search and Digital activities in several countries, across platforms such as Google, Bing, YouTube, Facebook and the Web through well planned audience definitions and remarketing efforts.
This role requires someone who understands utilizing both Display and Paid Search to full extent and has a proven track record in lifting both channels in tactical campaigns, working with budgets above a million euro yearly. You will be joining an existing marketing team of 10, who all take responsibility and own various marketing channels, for that reason it’s important that you take ownership, lead and drive your own channels and countries while contributing to the overall team knowledge.
The Digital Marketing Manager will
- Manage, optimize and grow large scale and fast-paced Paid Search and Digital Display campaigns for DK, SE, NO and UK markets
- Increase brand awareness to target audience through digital campaigns
- Plan and execute integrated strategies both operationally and tactically and understand fundamentals in omnichannel marketing strategies
- Utilize keyword and competitor research to convert new customers
- Own campaign development, account optimizations, budgets, ad-copy creation, A/B testing, video and display advertisement, remarketing and bidding strategies to maximize the results of our marketing spend
- Develop tactical campaigns around promotions and new products/services
- Participate and contribute to cross-functional team meetings, innovating new ideas and communicate improved digital campaign strategies
- Analyze all aspects of program performance, effective optimization techniques, attribution modelling and report this to stakeholders
- Understand the most important growth business metrics, such as EBITDA, LTV and marginal CPA’s
- Use good organizational and time-management skills to work smart
- Stays informed on industry, competitor activities and new digital strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in relevant position
- Experience with either SAAS or digital products
- Full understanding of latest Search Engine and Display Strategies
- Copy writing skills in either Danish or Swedish
- Min. 3 years’ experience growing digital campaigns on display
- Min. 3 years’ experience growing Paid Search campaigns
We’d love if you have/are
- Experience with Google Analytics 360/Premium
- High attention to detail while retaining overall account strategy
- An eye for incremental opportunities on driving new transactions
- A team-player with ability to work independently
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certified
- High-energy and a good sense of humour
- Strong presentation skills and able to communicate with all levels in the organization from juniors to c-level.
Why you would love working at One.com
- A chance to truly have an impact on the overall business targets
- Yearly bonus package tied to targets
- Free fruits, snacks, soft drinks, coffee and tea available at the office
- Flexible meeting hours (between 8am and 10am)
- Option to join enhanced health care plan to cover physiotherapy, chiropractor and similar treatments
- Offices and 270+ colleagues around the world, Copenhagen, Malmö, Dubai, Cebu, Gurgaon
You will be working out of our Malmö office. Employees are to work from Monday to Friday with 7,5 hours per day, excluding lunch. The working hours are to be placed between 8:00 and 18:00.
Are you our new colleague? Then click on APPLY NOW