one.com is looking for a Head of User Experience and Design to develop and execute the strategic creative direction for our user experience and design across the one.com product portfolio, currently supporting 1,5 million websites.
one.com is uniquely positioned in the web services market, as we have developed the vast majority of our products in-house and hence are in complete control of how our users, mainly prosumers and small businesses, engage and use our software products and services.
We are looking for a person that can set a new creative direction for one.com in close cooperation with the product management and marketing organizations. You have great leadership & coaching skill, as you will head up a team of 5-6 UX and graphic designers. As part of the role, you will be setting up a digital collaboration platform as well as a physical design space that teams can use to ideate, test, and build great products.
You will be the owner of all UX and design at one.com. This means formulating a UX and design strategy for products and marketing efforts, establishing a UX and design practice across the various products and marketing channels, executing on the strategy for each of our product and channels in close cooperation with the product and marketing organizations. This year you will lead a comprehensive rebranding effort across multiple touchpoints. You won’t be alone; instead you will lead a group of ambitious UXers and designers that are striving to create a seamless, enjoyable user experience and journey for our customers.
- You have a relevant master’s degree
- You have extensive experience spanning design, software and technology.
- You are a deep functional expert with a broad and comprehensive understanding of web- and app-based user experience design practice, methods, and theory.
- You are good at managing executive stakeholders and working to tight timescales.
- You love solving complex problems, and you are an excellent communicator that excels at driving a human-centered cultural identity that people are drawn to
- You are an inspiring manager and motivator.
- You have excellent English skills – spoken as well as written
- You can present your ideas to relevant stakeholders
- You might have experience with marketing of software products, preferably SaaS products
- You might be good with numbers and data
- You might have experience with project management
- You probably have a background in architecture, design, or marketing
- You enjoy minimalist functional aesthetics of Nordic design and are keen to put your design vision to make the web more beautiful
A varied and challenging job where you will get the opportunity to set the user experience and design agenda within one of Europe's fastest growing software companies. You will work with some of the best product and development people in Northern Europe.
Flexible office hours, a great lunch arrangement, free fruit and soft drinks, an attractive dynamic salary package which e.g. includes health insurance, annual health checks and a selection of flexible benefits.
As our new colleague, you will work in beautiful surroundings just 5 minutes from Copenhagen Central Station. We offer a professional and informal work environment with a casual atmosphere and competent colleagues of many different nationalities. Here, social events such as Friday bars, team days and company parties are common - we want it to be fun to work at one.com!
The position is full time and to start as soon as possible.