Do you want to build your own team from hiring and training to culture creation, motivation and results? To lead and manage One.com’s first phone and sales support? Do you have experience within management, sales and customer service?
One.com is in constant development and we are therefore looking for an experienced sales manager to build and lead a new team. The position is a newly established role with the responsibility of leading the new team from hiring and training, to motivation and continuous development. You will use your highly developed business sense and ambitious nature to move the team forward and deliver results to perform on KPIs.
As Phone and Sales Support Manager you are a strong communicator and decision maker. You are looking for a challenge, and you both want and are able to make an impact. You will be a part of the One.com Support Department, reporting to the Head of Support, and be a part of continuously improving the overall customer experience at One.com. You will play a key role in establishing our new support channel.
Your main responsibilities include
- Full employee responsibility (onboarding, operation, performance, motivation, exit).
- Preparation of strategy and KPI’s.
- Driving both new and up-sales through phone and chat support.
- Analyze and optimize performance KPIs to ensure goals are met.
- Plan, develop and execute sales training material for One.com support employees.
- Improve customer satisfaction, prevent customer churn and ensure a great customer experience.
- Measuring and optimizing procedures to ensure the most optimal setup at all times.
Your professional background
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in management - preferably from the industry.
- You are experienced in phone support and know how to configure IVR systems.
- You are passionate about sales and you are an excellent salesperson.
- You are loyal, results-oriented and have a solid commercial understanding.
- You get motivated by customer satisfaction and believe that offering good customer service every day is important.
- You have previously created and conducted sales training courses.
- You can plan resources and optimize work procedures.
- You have a good numerical understanding and know how to work in Excel.
- You are fluent in English both spoken and written. Any additional Scandinavian language is a huge plus.
A newly established full-time position in a fast-moving company within the Hosting and Domain industry, where you get a chance to influence and create a whole new support channel for One.com.
As our new colleague, you will work in nice surroundings in Hyllie, Malmö only 1 minute from the train station. We offer a professional and informal work environment with a casual atmosphere and competent colleagues from different nationalities.
A salary package including a range of benefits like free health insurance, flexible working hours and other flexible benefits to choose from.
The position is to start as soon as possible.
Are you our new colleague?
If you recognize yourself in the above, please click on the link to apply. Applications will be considered as they are received, so do not hesitate to send yours.
For further questions you are welcome to contact Anne Boje Hansen, PA to Head of Support, via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.