One.com is seeking a dedicated pricing analyst to help us grow and adapt to market conditions.
As Pricing Specialist, you will analyze pricing data, monitor competition and present recommendations for pricing strategies to management. In collaboration with key stakeholders, you will define and implement promotional campaigns and pricing initiative to support overall business goals.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will apply analytical skills to competitor tracking and industry trends in order to advance one.com’s approach to pricing. The ideal person for this role has an analytical mindset, loves spotting patterns in data, thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment, and has a knack for framing sales propositions in an attractive way.
The pricing specialist will:
- Provide pricing analyses for management
- Develop and maintain a system of tracking and updating comparative pricing data
- Monitor and update internal cost, price and promo lists
- Collaborate with the technical teams to implement price changes
- Consult with sales and marketing teams to develop promotional campaigns supporting their initiatives and estimate their ROI (return-on-investment)
- Set up, track, and report on performance of voucher codes
- Perform margin and pricing analyses in order to support business initiatives
The right person is required to have:
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Information Technology or similar
- 3+ years of experience in pricing, finance or analytics
- Attention to detail, ability to operate large data sets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, pattern-seeking
- Initiative and natural curiosity in seeking out new information
- Desire to contribute to the company’s success
We’d love if you have:
- Experience working in ecommerce; subscription businesses a strong plus
- Experience building websites and/or other online marketing channels
- Ability to present complex data in easily digestible formats
- Ability to function autonomously while actively liaising across departments
Why you would love working at One.com:
- A chance to truly have an impact on the overall business targets
- Free fruits, snacks, soft drinks, coffee and tea available at the office
- Flexible meeting hours (between 8am and 10am) and working week of 37,5 hours
- Option to join enhanced health care plan to cover physiotherapy, chiropractor and similar treatments
- Offices and 280+ colleagues around the world, Copenhagen, Malmö, Dubai, Cebu, Gurgaon
Are you our new colleague? Then click on APPLY NOW and submit your CV and application.