We are ONE
Are you passionate about building the backbone of a product portfolio so diverse it includes everything from the company CRM, website, 3rd party product integration, in-house developed products to continuous improvements, growth and optimizations?
Bring your technical expertise to the table and be a part of one.com as an innovative supplier of web hosting solutions. one.com was established in 2002 in Denmark, and is one of Europe’s leading companies when it comes to domains and the web hosting platform. one.com is in constant growth and has more than 1.500.000 customers spread across 149 countries today.
How we work
- Independent team structure: The team is internally led and get to focus on quality-solutions. We believe in effective decision making and the path from idea to execution is short. We also believe that when we start a task we should finish it. Rarely is the “how” to get there defined, but rather the “goal” of the task in focus. We let you come with the idea to fit the model and usage.
- Agile: KANBAN flow works for us, and we continuously iterate on the right process for our team structure. We do not believe in one-size-fits all, and through evaluation and flexibility we believe we gain the best results.
- Good code: Through review and knowledge sharing with the team we ensure no man (or idea) is left behind. We want to ensure that the solutions we develop and support are technically viable and goes in line with what we want to represent. one.com wants you to be proud of the work you compile.
Technologies we use
- Java EE
- RESTful interfaces
- A diverse and challenging job, where you get the opportunity to make your mark on the development of one of Europes leading hosting companies.
- Attractive and dynamic pay, health insurance, health checks and a variety of flexible benefits.
- Flexible office hours.
- An award winning lunch scheme with a large food selection (breakfast and lunch), free fruit and soda. Including the opportunity to order food to take home at night.
one.com has a professionel but informal work environment, with a relaxed and down to earth culture. People working here are extremely competent and come from around the world. You will work centrally out of Copenhagen (5 minute walk from the central station), and our office has a panorama view of Kalvebod Brygge. one.com currently has around 280 employees across the globe, and approximately 140 people in the Danish site. The nature and background of people means that the official language in the company is English.
At one.com we want to have fun! Besides monthly Friday bars we take pride in having team days and two annual company parties.
If the above have piqued your interest please go to APPLY NOW and submit your application and CV.