One.com is looking for a Copenhagen-based Senior Product Manager to manage our managed WordPress offering. One.com has more than 1,5 million customers that has built more than 350.000 Word Press websites and growing rapidly. We are looking for a person that thrives in a result-oriented, dynamic environment characterized by double-digit growth, M&A, and demanding customers.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be working closely together with our development team responsible for WordPress, as well as with our product team and designers. You will be in close contact with representatives from our customer support, marketing, and the commercial team.
As Senior Product Manager for WordPress, you will be working across open source and proprietary solutions. You will be responsible for specifying and bring to market attractive WordPress packages that will allow our customers (prosumers and SMEs) to reach their design ambitions and targets online.
You will report into the Head of Application Product Management and be in close contact with representatives from our customer support, product, marketing, and commercial teams based in Greater Copenhagen, Denmark.
You will be the owner of our managed WordPress product. This means formulating a strategy for the product, understanding the market, incl. competitors, forming the specifications and working with all stakeholders in the process from feature inception and design, to coding, quality testing and customer feedback tracking. The role is senior in nature, because it requires you to grow a business through leadership and make the organization align behind your ambitions and plans.
- You have a relevant master’s degree
- You have excellent business acumen
- You have led teams for web- or non-web-based applications.
- You have good analytical skills, strong conceptual skills and you pay attention to details
- You have experience with WordPress and other open source projects
- You love solving complex problems, and you can provide clear communication
- You have experience with scrum and agile development methods
- You have experience with off-site development teams
- You can work in an environment that changes fast, and you can quickly adapt, while not losing sight of the objectives
- You have excellent English skills – spoken as well as written
- You can present your ideas to relevant stakeholders
- You might have experience with web design and / or ecommerce solutions
- You might know your way around Google Analytics
- You might have experience with UX design, wireframing and graphic design
- You might have experience with project management
- You probably have a technical background
A varied and challenging job where you will get the opportunity to influence the development within one of Europe's fastest growing hosting companies. You will develop your skillset within product development, and we can’t wait to follow your journey with us and to see you grow in the position.
We offer flexible office hours, a good lunch arrangement, free fruit and soft drinks, an attractive dynamic salary package which e.g. includes health insurance, health check and a selection of flexible benefits.
As our new colleague, you will work in beautiful surroundings 5 minutes from Copenhagen Central Station. We offer a professional and informal work environment with a casual atmosphere and competent colleagues of many different nationalities. Here, social events such as Friday bars, team days and company parties are common – we want it to be fun to work at One.com.
The position is full time and to start as soon as possible.