Reporting to the Head of Business Excellence, the Support System and Process Manager will be responsible for executing business process improvement initiatives throughout One.com’s Customer Support operations. You will work to improve contact center processes, optimize the workflows of our consultants and drive enhancements to the customer experience.
You will also be the Support System champion, responsible for ensuring optimal performance of our existing tools.
We have recently launched our chatbot and you will also be responsible for designing and maintaining workflows specifically for this purpose in close collaboration with our support organization and internal and external chatbot collaborators.
- Be responsible for our support software from a user perspective
- Be our support process owner (design and implement workflows according to business strategy)
- Design and implement flows and responses for our chatbot
- Build and deliver performance reporting and dashboards (chat, phone, ticket, sales)
- Build relationships with the technology teams across the business to help prioritize Customer Care system improvements and new developments on their roadmaps
- Map existing processes and suggest improvements, building on the documented library of all processes currently in use by Customer Care; find ways to measure adherence to these processes, using data to identify inefficiencies or if further training is required
- Use your strong understanding of Contact Centre environments to identify new trends and ideas that could enhance the best possible customer experience, building a strong business case for introduction to our operation, followed by trial and rollout for successful initiatives
- Experience with support systems, flow and response design
- A technical & commercial mindset
- Good knowledge of process mapping and process mapping tools (for example Microsoft Visio)
- A curious, investigative mind, with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in working independently and leading projects whilst meeting deadlines
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills with the ability to work across functional areas
- Fluency in English both orally and in writing is a requirement, since we are a global company and English is our corporate language. Any additional European language is a plus.
A newly established full-time job in a fast-moving company within the Hosting and Domain industry, where you get the chance to influence the direction for learning and development for One.com.
As our new colleague, you will work in beautiful surroundings 5 minutes from Copenhagen Central Station. We offer a professional and informal work environment with a casual atmosphere and competent colleagues from many different nationalities, as well as a great and varied lunch agreement.
A salary package reflecting qualifications and a range of benefits like free health insurance, flexible working hours and other flexible benefits to choose from.
Start date is as soon as possible.
Are you our new colleague?
If this sound like the right match for you, please send us your application via the online application button no later than October 22nd, 2019. If you have questions you are welcome to contact Head of Business Excellence, Mikkel Nedza at +45 2752 4531 or firstname.lastname@example.org.