One.com is looking for a skilled Swedish native speaking Marketing Content Creator!
As a Marketing Content Creator you will be a part of the One.com marketing team and work closely with our SEO- and, content team on executing and delivering world-class content strategies across the Nordic markets (Sweden; Norway; Denmark), with Swedish as a base language.
You will be playing a key role in creating and delivering engaging and inspiring content on our website and across our range of digital channels in the Nordics. This role requires someone who is creative and can identify, create, manage and deliver digital content matching the user intent by using a range of techniques.
You will be working with a variety of tools, that you determine to get the job done and will have sufficient experience writing commercial content, conversion friendly sales copy; and informative value driven content that matches our tone of voice.
The right person has
- Excellent writing skills in Swedish (Norwegian a plus) and ability to create mouthwatering copy for both Marketing and Website
- Proven track record in writing effective content for different online marketing channels and commercial businesses
- Proven track record in writing effective and conversion rate friendly sales copy for website landing pages
- Familiar with SEO principles and best practices
- Knowledge of analyzing web traffic metrics (e.g. conversion rates and bounce rates)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Is proactive, self-motivated and has an attention to detail
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Content governance and maintenance of Nordic market
- Create and publish marketing driven content
- Edit, proofread and improve existing content
- Research industry related topics and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Improve sales copy across Marketing and e-Commerce on our Nordic sites
- Review Digital Marketing messaging for higher click-through-rate
- Review website and order flow messaging for optimized conversion rates
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Ad-hoc communication tasks across One.com
- Work closely with Commercial Director, Marketing Director and SEO Manager directly on projects
- Create compelling and commercial content that converts and drives revenue for marketing channels
- Lead content and communication on sales-driving pages in the Nordics (landing pages and order flow).
A full-time job in a fast-moving company within Hosting, Domain and related categories.
As our new colleague, you will work in nice surroundings in Hyllie, Malmö 1 minute from the train station at our office in Malmö Arena. We offer a professional and informal work environment with a casual atmosphere and competent colleagues from different nationalities.
Attractive and dynamic salary package including a range of benefits like free health insurance, flexible working hours and other flexible benefits to choose from.
The position is full time and to start as soon as possible.
Are you our new colleague?
Please click on the link to apply. We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis as we receive applications.
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Christian Kock Iversen, Marketing Director at One.com, via e-mail email@example.com.
One.com is one of Europe’s fastest growing web hosting companies. Today we are more than 270 employees, serve more than 1,500,000 customers and market our products in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal and the United Kingdom. Our vision is to offer a simple, flexible and user friendly product for the beginner as well as for the professional user.