One.com is looking for an experienced Web Analyst for our marketing team
As Web Analyst joining the marketing organization at One.com Group, your core contribution will be in providing actionable insights from varied online data sources. You will have ownership of Google Analytics tracking, unified tag management and marketing data visualization.
By applying your strong analytical mind to the challenge of creating better marketing campaigns, you will bring efficiencies to website conversions, basket size and marketing spend. Thus, you will work with trend and data reporting, analyzing online marketing acquisition strategies, tracking visitor behavior and suggesting tactical on-site conversion rate optimizations, as well as industry trend monitoring and competitive analysis.
The Web Analyst will:
- Using a variety of tools such as DataStudio or PowerBI - extract, analyze and present insights from data generated by online user activity
- Upgrade, monitor and report on Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce data from the company website
- Recommend, setup tracking for and report on website conversion-rate improvements
- Provide actionable insights on visitor segmentation, demographics and on-site behavior
- Define and maintain KPI tracking related to online marketing campaign performance, budget spend, and sales attribution
- Monitor and report on changes to competitor price and product offering, market share and major brand or on-site changes
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams
- Work with technical team to establish best practices for testing software.
- Monitor and suggest improvements for page load speeds and other website performance metric
- Liaise closely with web development and QA teams on defining requirements, tracking progress and delivering changes to the website and related technology
The right person is required to have:
- Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- 4+ years of experience in marketing analyst / web analyst / data mining roles
- In-depth knowledge of web analytics; understanding traffic drivers and channel sales attribution systems and models
- Analytical skills: excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities; thoroughness and passion for the detail
- Team skills: ability to function autonomously while actively liaising across departments;
- Sense of ownership and pride in your contribution to the company’s success
We’d love if you have / are:
- Experience working for ecommerce subscription businesses
- Background in statistical analysis and modelling
- Business acumen and interest in data-driven commercial strategy
- Initiative and natural curiosity in seeking out new information
- Strong communication and presentation skills for securing buy-in for your initiatives
Why you would love working at One.com
- A chance to truly have an impact on the overall business targets
- Yearly bonus package tied to targets
- Free fruits, snacks, soft drinks, coffee and tea available at the office
- Flexible meeting hours (between 8am and 10am)
- Option to join enhanced health care plan to cover physiotherapy, chiropractor and similar treatments
- Offices and 270+ colleagues around the world, Copenhagen, Malmö, Dubai, Cebu, Gurgaon
You will be working out of our Malmö office. Employees are to work from Monday to Friday with 7,5 hours per day, excluding lunch. The working hours are to be placed between 8:00 and 18:00.
Are you our new colleague? Then click on APPLY NOW.